Thursday, March 3, 2011

Angelina ballerina's Purse -



Custom order. My daughter's order: Angelina Ballerina's purse. Because she loves Angelina. Three months ago, after she watched Angelina Ballerina over and over, 20 times a day, she decided to learn ballet. So, we bought ballet shoes, a nice and pink dress and looked for a class. Now she is so excited about ballet class, that after each class she dances around the house and she is "ballet teacher" for some imaginary friends. She is very serious and practices every day with her ballet shoes. We borrow from library books with ballet and we studied some movements and positions. In this case, a purse with Angelina ballerina couln't miss. I made it from felt. It has short handle. It's realy nice. And my daughter loves it.








 If you like it, spread the word. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...