Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Elmo Purse

Who loves Elmo? Everybody. And my daughter too, of course. Two days ago she bought from yardsell a big Elmo. Now she sleeps with him. Then, two or three days she watched some little movies with Elmo. I borrowed from library a DVD with Elmo at the doctor's office; she liked very much this DVD because she loves Elmo and she loves doctors too. So, she asked me to make a purse with Elmo. I wanted to design in other way, but she didn't let me. She was very decided to be like in the picture.
The purse is made from felt; it  has velcro closure and a short handle. It's yellow because Elmo has a  red face and the contrast is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...