Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Name Sign for Kids Room - TEODORA

I love to make banner for kids and I like when their parents say that it's beautiful. I try to make them to fit in their room, to match furniture or carpet or curtains. I'm looking for colorful felt and assorted colors. It'a a real process and I'm busy 2 or 3 days with all these steps. But the result is really really nice.

Here is a banner with a girl name: TEODORA.



First, I drew the letters and the combination the colors.




Then I tried to find the perfect felt.



I cut and cut and cut the letters and the shapes for the beginning and the end of the banner: in this case - 2 pink butterflies. Looks nice? OK> Let's sew them.



I search for 2 little beads for each letter: flowers, butterflies, leaves.


I sew each letter by hand and I attach 2 little flower or butterfly beads.



I attach a ribbon for all the letters. And it's ready to hang on the wall.


What mix of colors do you like? If you want anther name or another color combination, leave a comment.


1 comment:

  1. One Click Sign bring you the best of our recommendations through our immensive experience in the industry; our creative team will make suggestions and provide you feedback on how best you can bring out the space that you wish to accentuate.

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...