Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Delicious Strawberry Slippers - crochet slippers pattern

   If you need a pair of Delicious Strawberry Slippers for you or for your daughter, you can buy here. But if you want to crochet them, here is the pattern.



My 6 years daughter loves strawberries. I love them too. I love their taste, their perfume, the shape and the color, their white and delicate flowers. I made for myself a pair of orange slippers and my daughter wanted to make some  for her, but to be strawberries. I think I have to make a pair for myself too. They are optimistic and colorful and they are perfect in the morning to cheer me up and to warm my feet while I make a good coffee. 



It's easy to crochet them and you need only 2 hours to make them. 

You need: green, white, yellow and red yarn, little yellow beads, a needle, red thread, and a hook of course. I used a thick red yarn and I crocheted only with double crochet stitches. 



R1: chain 5 and slip stitch into a circle
R2: chain 2 and 7 double crochet stitches into the ring
R3 - R4: chain 2; 1 double crochet into the first stitch, 2 double crochet into the next until the end of row; slip stitch
R5 - R12 - 1 double crochet in each stitch (measure it on the feet to see if you have to continue 1 or 2 more rows in this way, because it depends on every size)
R13 - turn the slipper; chain 2; 1 double crochet in the next 15 stitches (now you begin the sole)
R14 - R20 - turn it; chain 2; 1 double crochet into the first stitch, 1 double crochet in every stitch, 2 double crochet in the penultimate stitch, 1 double crochet in the last (if you need more, you can crochet more rows, until you get to the heel.
Join the heel edges together with slip stitch. The slipper is done.
To crochet the green edge - slips stitch with green yarn in the back, chain 1 and single crochet in every space.


I sewed some little yellow beads in the front of the slippers with red thread.
For the flower I used a pattern from my blog: Crochet Flower Pattern, but I used yellow in the middle and white for the petals. Then I sewed it on the slipper.


If you have any question, please leave a comment.



Enjoy it.


Next project: Strawberry bag or backpack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...