Friday, June 15, 2012

SARA Banner - for a girl room

You can buy it in my Etsy shop - Sara Banner

Cheerful and bright - green, yellow and orange. Flowers and butterflies beads. That's all. But the result is fantastic - a great combination for this banner. SARA Name Banner - from colorful felt. 


I like to work with felt. It's soft and the colors are bright.



It's perfect for a girl room - it will bring the light and hapyness.



Because children love to see their name. And my banner can help your little girl how to spell her name too.


And it's perfect as a gift. Or as birthday banner.



Custom orders are always welcome. You can choose other colors and tell me to make other names. Check out other name and colors combination in my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...