Sunday, August 12, 2012

Train Felt Board

Kids love chu-chu trains. I love them too. It's funny. Just imagine to ride by this colorful chu-chu train. 



I made it from soft and colorful felt; for each part I used a different color. In this way, you can teach your kids the colors and shapes. I think a train like this can be a perfect puzzle.


And ... I added 5 little monkeys because a client asked me to do that. So, here they are: 5 colorful monkeys with Velcro on the back. Remove them, put again, remove and so on.


Play:
-I spy with my little eye ....
-Count the monkeys
-Recognize the colors and shapes
-Sing a song
-Invent a silly song
-Create a story



Or use it as nursery decor or classroom decoration. I think it's great for all kind of kids: preschool, kindergarten, 1 or 2nd grade, for teaching a foreign language etc.


Watch my video: my daughter is playing with this felt board. 


Enjoy your ride.

Ema 

1 comment:

  1. buna
    am un premiu pentru tine
    http://piticidarvoinici.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/premiu-de-blog-2/

    imi plac mult creatiile tale! felicitari!

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...