Saturday, October 22, 2016

Personalized doll after a picture

If your kid is drawing a doll or a toy and you like it, you can transform it into a real plush toy. It is very easy: take the drawing, make it bigger, make a pattern on a paper, cut the pattern, cut the felt using the pattern pieces and sew them together. It could take a couple of hours and this toy could be a great gift for your kids. 


If you can not make a personalized toy like this, order one My Etsy Shop - Child art Customized Toy
Send me a picture and I'll try to do a toy exactly like your picture. 


This time it was hard to make her curly hair. 


The doll is made from felt and have polyester inside. It is sew by hand. 




Have a nice day,
Ema 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...