Sunday, July 23, 2017

Crochet kitty, crochet toys from scratches, recycling ideas

I have some unused yarn. Not a lot, but some colors that I can't fit anywhere and some thread that I can not use for a big project. So, let's make them toys.

crochet kitty

I love to sew, but I love to crochet too. And sometimes I need a switch from sewing.

crochet kitty

I used the simply patterns from Lilleliis. The toys are adorable and I made them in a couple of hours. 

crochet kitty

The Teddy Bear is made of some sparkling yarn.

crochet bear

crochet bear

I want to try to make them according to the pattern, using the same type of yarn that they recommend. But later. Now I want to give a chance to this unused yard.

crochet bear

Next project is a frog. And with pink... I will make a cute pig.

crochet kitty

Do you have some scratches? What do you make with them?

Best,
Ema 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...