Monday, December 23, 2013

Cinnamon Heart Christmas Ornaments

We don't have in Romania applesauce. But I love cinnamon Christmas ornaments, so I made a recipe without applesauce. It's so easy and your kids will love the entire process.


 

You need:
-250 g grounded cinnamon
-4 tablespoon glue
-1 and 1/5 cup of warm water (or more if your mix is to dry)
-6 tablespoon oil


First I mixed up the glue in warm water and poured it over the cinnamon.


I made a dough and me and my 7 years daughter roll a sheet.


We used her dough cutters to cut the cinnamon ornaments.


I made a hole for the ribbon.


And some curly lines.


We let them to dry.






Merry Christmas.
Ema 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...